Tube Technologies, Inc. is a division of World Transload & Logistics. “TubeTech”, is based out of Minneapolis, MN, and has been in operation since 1992. Our customer promise is that we will provide you value by manufacturing a quality product, and we guarantee our product’s performance & durability.
Tube Technologies, Inc. employs skilled and experienced technical salespeople to ensure the best product design and customer experience for your needs. We have built a strong team of responsible employees that are hungry to win your drilling business. Our warehouse has a unique blend of manufacturing capabilities. Our shop can weld, forge, and heat treat steel. We also utilize CNC machines. Inertia welding provides the strength of the best welding technique along with the cost-saving of not having to uses 7’ of 130 KSI steel. In addition, we use CNC machines to manufacture the ends of our products.
Our Manufacturing Process
We have 3 facilities each dedicated to specific products and manufacturing processes. Tube Technologies Inc. manufacturing process is comprised of:
- Design Engineering
- Manufacturing to API Specifications
- Extensive Quality Control
- 40 years of Experience
We integrate design engineering, Advanced technology Inertia welding, Upset Forging, Heat Treatment enhancement processes, CNC machining, EMI MAG Particle and Ultrasonic Inspection, and a full quality control laboratory to deliver a quality product.
Skilled and experienced engineering staff ensures the best product design for your specific application.
- Drill Pipe International is our sister company which can provide the Oil & Gas sector with drill pipe. They are located in Baytown, TX.
- Helical Anchors Inc. is another sister company and we share a headquarters with HAI in Minneapolis, MN. HAI supplies foundational helical anchors for construction project
- Tube Technologies Inc’s parent company is Jindal Saw. Jindal SAW is the pioneer, a leader, and part of the most dynamic business houses in India. Jindal SAW has adapted to the changing times and has continued to be the frontrunner in the manufacturing of steel products.